At this point in your journey you should have a few things established.
1. You got STYLE, baby…
2. You know your PEEPS!
“A vision paints a picture of what we can become.”-Blankstein
So what does your heaven look like? Blankstein, derived from Kotter (1996) than say that vision statements should be
Evaluative Questions for Visions?
- To what extent is the vision statement future-oriented?
- To what extent is it likely to lead to a clearly better future for the organization?
- To what extent does it fit with the organization’s history, culture and values?
- To what extent does it set standards of excellence and reflect how ideas?
- To what does it clarify direction?
- To what extent does it inspire enthusiasm and encourage commitment?
- Is it ambitious enough?
A Sense of a Goose